I cannot believe April is almost over and we are heading into May. Which means summer is approaching soon… The next several months is definitely going to be super busy. But I am thrilled to announce that I will be going to Cabo San Lucas with my husband next month. It will be my first time there and I am super excited. Ekk. Anyways, here is a little review of my April favorites:
2. Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil– I love this brow pencil! This is probably the fourth brow pencil that I have bought. So you can tell that this is one of my favorite. The great thing about this pencil is that it has a waxy texture, which keeps the eyebrows hair stay in place and resistance to smudging. And the spool is great for blending and brushing. The only negative side to this brow pencil is when you need to sharpen it, it gets a little difficult.
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black Smoke – This is by far one of my favorite mascara besides the original L’Oreal Voluminous mascara. I have been using this for the last months and it really gives my lashes that full definition. This one lengthens AND gives volume; most do one or the other.
4. E.l.f Contouring Blush & Bronzer – This is one of my newest favorite bronzer & blush. I love that it is a duo compact, which means less to carry in my make-up bag. It’s amazing for contouring! It gives me a subtly tanned look but not overdoing it. The blush is pretty but a little too shimmery. Such a perfect pair!
5. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation -I love this product. I’ve tried expensive brands like MAC, Make Up For Ever, etc. but they are just okay. So I decided to purchase this and I fell in love with it. I have really oily skin and was looking for a foundation that gives me full coverage. The awesome part, it is inexpensive.
6. Glytone Hydrate Conditioning Cream – Best moisturizer ever! This is a great moisturizer that does not clog up the pores and gives you breakouts. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. And it has clarifying properties!
7. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – By far the best concealer! The sponge applicator allows me to apply where necessary and then I tap away with my finger to blend. It brightens up my eyes and covers any blemishes.
8. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray – I love this stuff. It was actually my first time using it last week at the wedding and my makeup really last. Towards the end of the day my makeup looks like it did in the beginning. It keeps the face fresh looking all night long.
9. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler – I love this eyelash curler. It fits my eyelid and never pinches my skin. It curls real well and also makes them pop.
10. MAC Satin Taupe Eye Shadow – The most gorgeous shade. It doesn’t crease, even without a primer, and it is so easy to blend! Definitely a must have eye shadow. You can dress it down with neutrals or glam up with smoky shades.
11. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder – I use this powder after applying my NYX foundation as a setting powder. It gives me a great smooth finish as well as provides coverage. It also keeps shine to a minimum.
12. L’Oreal Infallible the Super Slim in Black – This liquid eyeliner is great, especially for beginners. I have been wearing liquid eyeliner for a while but I use brush tip and it was hard to get the perfect line, but THIS makes it extremely easy to apply and the tip is perfect. I actually went out to buy two more just to have in case the store runs out.
13. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Eden – This is the best primer ever!!! It really keeps my eye shadow on all day and without creasing. Blends and spread easily. I know this is crazy but it is also great to use for under eye circles. I love, love, love this product.
I hope you enjoyed this month’s edition of favorites! Let me know if you like any of these products mentioned, in the comment section below.